Monday, April 30, 2018

Saturday | 4/28/18



 


  

  




We had such a great Saturday. My original intention was to do a photo every hour but I completely forgot the second half of the day! Our weather was BEAUTIFUL - much warmer than you would expect for springtime in Canada! After breakfast, Tynsleigh went outside in her bathing suit and a cover up to play in her water table. I thought it would be too chilly for her but it was perfect. While we played in the yard, Morgan took a 3 hour nap =) and Dirk worked on our outdoor dining table. We had a picnic lunch outside and then Morgan and I headed in town to sweet little David’s birthday party. After the party, we ran to the house to load everything into the car and head over to the Buntyn’s for dinner. They smoked a brisket - my absolute favorite! We lost track of time there and didn’t end up leaving until 100...oops! I have to say though, the girls did surprisingly well for being on the go all day, and Sunday wasn’t anymore whiny than usual ;)

I hope y’all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...