Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Nordstrom spring sale!

Nordstrom has some really cute spring items for sale right now. I’m linking up my favorites that I bought this afternoon- I don’t typically have much luck with their sale clothing (never seem to have my size) but today was an awesome splurge! 

I have been loving all the bows, bell sleeves and feminine details for spring. I have totally been crushing on this shirt but my husband would killllll me. This one is similar and only $27!!

Give me all the gingham! Haha! I had a tough time narrowing it down to one gingham top and really ended up basing it on how playful and fun this top is AND it’s less than $30 right now! I may get this for a casual, fun dress but I’m not sure this post baby body is ready! 

We have several weddings to go to this summer and this dress will be great to add to the rotation. I love the sophisticated silhouette of the dress and the flirty ruffle on the one side - it’s fun yet classy. On sale for $90 right now! 
 

AG Jeans. My faaaaavorite. They don’t typically have much stretch to them and they maintain their shape throughout the day. So glad I found these babies!
 

These boots are why I hopped on Nordstrom’s site to begin with today. I had planned on purchasing Kristin Cavallari’s peep toe slouch booties but then I saw these - on sale for $100!
 
I probably haven’t worn a jean skirt since the 8th grade but I am so excited they are back in style! You can get this one for $35!
  
I have been eyeing this dress as a basic piece for awhile now - to wear with a kimono for a casual lunch or a fun blazer for a semi-business casual event. I purchased the gray so that I could work it in wherever needed. It wasn’t on sale but the normal price is only $56!  

Okay, I admit...this was a total impulse purchase lol. I am glad I didn’t talk myself out of it because I think I’m going to love it.  
 


A lighter wash of AG Jeans. Also on sale.
 

Look at the sleeves on this adorable shirt! It will look great paired with denim shorts or jeans this summer and a cream cable knit sweater will take it straight into fall. It may even look good with the booties I purchased ;) 

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. Happy shopping, y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...