Thursday, April 5, 2018

Baby Favorites | 6 months


I cannot believe my sweet Morgan is old enough for me to compose her 6 month favorites. These days can be long but the years are so short! I’m pretty sure she is trying to cut some teeth because she is gnawing HARD on anything she can put in her mouth. Tynsleigh didn’t start doing this until she was closer to 10 months (and cut her first tooth at 11 months) so it will be interesting to see what Morgan does :)

1. Hanna Anderson jammies - these are seriously my FAVORITE pajamas to put the girls in. They’re cute, high quality and I love that they zip up so there aren’t any feet that get stuck between button holes. Right now, all of their pajamas are 30% off and everything else is 40%!

2. Bumbo - Morgan isn’t big enough yet to stay up in a high chair or booster (and in all honesty, we don’t have room for one!) but she fits perfectly in the bumbo. I love that you can get one with a tray and place toys on it while she’s playing (working those core muscles!) or use it during mealtime.

3. Wood teether - I’ve made several purchases to Smiling Tree Toys and the quality is always amazing. This teether doubles as a rattle and both my girls have loved theirs.

4. Jumper - when I was first told that we “had” to have a jumper my first thought was, “Wonderful. Something else that requires batteries.” Both of my girls have been happy jumping in this and I tell y’all, it sure gives me a few minutes to sit, start laundry or eat breakfast. I don’t see the exact one we have but I think any will do. 

5. Moses basket - I have been using this with Morgan since we brought her home. Over the past month if she’s wanting to play and I need to do a few things around the house, I stick her in here with a couple toys and move her to where I need to be. In the early weeks she spent most of her day napping in here. Sign up for emails to find out when they do restocks. It’s so worth it!

6. Car toy - this isn’t just a car toy but it’s the one that I always put in the car seat with Morgan. She loves this thing! And I love that it keeps her busy until she falls asleep and takes a nap!

7. Sophie the Giraffe - this is a recent favorite of Morgan's. It's by far the priciest toy I have ever purchased but both of my girls have enjoyed chewing on it. The toy is light weight, made of natural rubber, does not have a strong odor and is free of latex.

There are other toys that we have around but these are definitely our “go to” items for every day baby use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...