Friday, April 13, 2018

Flourless Baby Pancakes

Our family doctor (she’s amazing!) gave me this recipe when I was starting Tynsleigh on solids and it is still a favorite in our house. Morgan tried them for the first time a couple days ago and she loved them!


Don’t be fooled by the seriousness of her face lol. She seems to always become focused/intent nowadays when it’s mealtime. I sure hope this is a sign that I will have another good eater!

The Flourless Baby Pancakes are made out of two ingredients (yes, TWO!!) and they are a healthy alternative to the pancake recipe you know and love. They’re also DELICIOUS and the banana sweetens them so there’s no need to add anything else. I’m not going to lie...I definitely eat my fair share when I make them! Hope y’all enjoy!

Flourless Baby Pancakes 
serving: 1

1 egg
1 banana
spray Pam or coconut oil to grease the pan

Mash banana in a small bowl. Add egg and mix until incorporated.
Heat pan over medium low heat. Grease pan. Place a spoonful of mixture in pan and allow to cook until edges set (1-2 minutes). Flip and cook on opposite side. Pancake should be medium brown in color on both sides.
Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...