Sunday, April 8, 2018

SIX on Sunday

Is Six on Sunday even a thing?? No idea but I’m totally rolling with it! Dirk got home yesterday evening after being away for close to two weeks and while we didn’t do anything exciting, it was a good little Sunday spent with my people.

ONE.
My sweet little buddy played in her basket while I got ready this morning and I was able to snap a few pictures without her sister busting into the frame. A side note: if it doesn’t start warming up around here I’m going to have to buy Morgan some new clothes. Girlfriend only has three outfits that fit (and are long sleeve/pants) and I only mind because, well....blowouts. It is not fun leaving the grocery store in below freezing weather with a baby naked as a jay bird in their car seat!

TWO.

Is this little doll not the cutest?? We have a couple Cuddle and Kind dolls, and they are all just hand stitched adorableness. Bonus: each doll sold gives 10 meals to children in poverty and the dolls are
ethically made by artisans in Peru.

THREE.
Two under two. It sure is hard getting a cute picture of these two nowadays but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. This afternoon Tynsleigh patted next to her on the chair and said “please.” I wasn’t quite sure what she wanted so I started asking clarifying questions - do you want me to sit there? No. Do you want to hold Morgan? YEAH! lol. I guess I’m already the low man on her totem pole. There was a lot of squirming going on but oh my goodness y’all should have heard the giggles. I love how they love each other.

FOUR.
These two. Dirks favorite thing to do is to have Tynsleigh sit on his lap and show her anything cattle related. Today he said he was teaching her about bulls - what makes a good bull and when to cull one. He then asks her what a cow says and she says “neigh.” I haven’t laughed that hard in so long!

FIVE.

I started a new book this afternoon while Morgan napped. I’m only a chapter in but so far it is sooo good! I have always struggled with walking the fine line between standing firm in my beliefs and loving others but making it lovingly clear to others what the Church stands for. In other words, I want people to like me and I don’t always stand up for my Savior. Tynsleigh needed to see for herself what it was all about ;) 

SIX.

Sweet baby sleeps. It may sound creepy but I could watch her sleep all night - well...maybe not ALL night but at least until my arm goes numb and/or my phone dies. ;) 

I hope y’all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...