Thursday, April 12, 2018

Tynsleigh | 4-12-2018


Oh, my sweet Tynsleigh. I love your big personality so much - how you are sweet as a lamb one minute and the next you are sassing someone every which way. It’s one of my absolute favorite things about you. Tomorrow we start potty training. I know you’re ready but your mama sure isn’t - I’ve been dragging my heels these last few weeks because I’ve realized that you really aren’t my baby anymore. I’ve been calling you a toddler the past few months because you always have a good idea of what you want and when you want it. I guess that’s finally sinking into your mana’s head now.

I anticipate you’ll be excited to try out the potty tomorrow. You’ve been fascinated by the big potty for awhile now and are always asking if people are wearing diapers (that question always makes me laugh and most people are good sports about it). I know we’ll have our rough patches over the next few weeks and that this won’t be a walk in the park but I can just picture how proud you are going to be when you first go. I love seeing you become this amazing little person but I sure wish time didn’t go so fast.

So tonight I rocked you one last time as my little baby and tomorrow we’ll start doing a few of the little girl things you’re ready for.

I’ll love you forever,
I’ll like you for always,
As long as I’m living,
My baby you’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...