Thursday, April 26, 2018

Humbecue Tuna


Once the weather is warm enough to be outside most of the day, I rely on quick, effortless lunches. I do a couple different spins on tuna depending on what other ingredients I have around but this one is Tynsleigh’s favorite. Morgan had some for the first time last week and seemed to really enjoy it as well. Below is the recipe. Do you have any easy lunch ideas for me to try out? I’m always looking for new ideas!

Humbecue Tuna
1 can chunklight tuna in water
1 tbsp mayo
1 tbsp hummus (Arriba is my favorite)
1 tbsp barbecue sauce (Stubbs is my favorite)
Optional: jalapeƱo, red onion, avocado

Mix ingredients together. Serve on sliced bread or crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...