Saturday, March 31, 2018

Photo Every Hour | 3/31/2018


I took a TON of pictures today. Actually, we were pretty active today compared to most saturdays this winter- PLUS, my mom was in town for the weekend and that usually results in more pictures and fun for the girls. Here’s a picture recap of every hour:

EIGHT.

Everyone slept in this morning:) well, sleeping in for Morgan is waking up at 5:30am and nursing/dozing for the next several hours. Hey, I’ll take what I can get!

NINE.

This picture —- kinda love it, kinda scares me about what I’m in for! I love that my mom was able to capture how our mornings typically start out.

TEN.
 

We brunched at my favorite restaurant in town. And colored. We don’t tend to eat out with the girls much because 1) there aren’t many family friendly restaurants to eat at and 2) I always worry Tynsleigh is going to go from sweet and adorable to “lost her mind crazy” in the blink of an eye. We’ve brunched two Saturdays in a row though and so far so good.

ELEVEN.

 
We stopped by Toys R Us after we ate because my mom has been dying to get the girls a water table to have for this summer - it sure seems far away when the days high is 20 and it’s snowing! We bought this one - my dad (Gramps) is a big fisherman :) I made the leap and purchased a potty and a swing for outside. I didn’t take pics of the shopping trip!

TWELVE.

I mixed up sugar cookies - these are light and pillowy, and SO delicious! Seriously, the best I’ve ever had!

ONE.


While the cookies cooled, Morgan took a nap and woke up all smiles. Such a happy baby!

TWO
.

Tynsleigh helped mix up the icing with me. My mom really wanted her to help ice the cookies so I put her in charge. As y’all can guess....

THREE
.
 

There was a whole lot more icing consumed than what made it on her sugar cookies! They had fun though. I know my mom loves being a part of things like this and I’m so thankful she’s always willing to make the trip to come visit.

FOUR.

Gigi is so much fun! The girls loved singing and dancing this afternoon. So many giggles!

FIVE.
Oops. I guess I missed the dinner hour.

SIX.
 
Playing with bubbles, swimming in the tub and squirting each other with rubber duckies.

SEVEN.
Ahh here I was thinking I had done  GOOD with pictures this evening.

EIGHT.


Prepping for Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats in the crockpot. Tynsleigh is going to be smiling huge in the morning!

Hope y’all had a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a new chapter

  i have been loving writing about our life on here the last couple months but I really feel the pull to inspire and motivate ot...